Our early bird discount for Editors Canada’s first in-person conference since 2019, Editors 23: Editors in Real Life, has been extended by one week! Register by May 1, 2023 for discounted registration.
The conference will take place from June 17 to 18, 2023, at Toronto Metropolitan University. Editors 23: Editors in Real Life is an in-person conference that follows local health and safety guidelines. Editors Canada is focused on hosting a safe and healthy conference and is adhering to all provincial health mandates, as well as providing sanitation stations outside of session halls and at group events. We will have hand sanitizer and masks for attendees. For those who cannot attend in person, we will be uploading all sessions to PheedLoop after the conference. They will remain available for purchase for three months.
What’s in store
- Network with editors, writers, communication professionals and small business owners from a wide range of fields
- We’ve landed two amazing keynote speakers, Aimee Wall and David Robertson!
- We’ve curated a lineup of cutting-edge sessions meant to enhance your editing career in 2023. The conference sessions will explore a wide range of topics including Exploring ‘Passive’ Income Possibilities for Editors Who Need Flexibility, Guiding the Self-Publishing Process and Freelancing 201: Taking Your Editorial Business to a New Level. Visit the conference website to see all the conference sessions and speakers.
- We’ve put measures in place to ensure that our first year back is enjoyable. Michelle Waitzman will lead Real-World Networking for Editors, which focuses on eliminating awkwardness from networking interactions.
- Our conference is in the heart of Toronto this year! Build your editing skills during the day and take advantage of all the great food and entertainment this city has to offer in the evening.
Register now to save
Our discounted early bird pricing has been extended by a week! Members of Editors Canada and our partner organizations always register at discounted rates, but if you register before the new deadline of May 1, 2023, you can take advantage of the early-bird discount to save even more. Visit the conference website for the full list of our partner organizations.
● Members: $399 ($499 as of April 25)
● Student Affiliates: $249
Act fast because registration is strictly limited
To accommodate a cautious return to in-person events that take place indoors, as well as any attendee hesitance about gathering sizes, this will be a smaller conference with strictly limited capacity. Just 150 conference registrations will be sold. Make sure you’re on the list!
Join the conversation
We can’t wait to see you in person this June. Join our Facebook group or follow us on Twitter @EditorCon for updates about the conference program. Be sure to use the hashtag #Editors23 to let us know you’ll be there!
Want to sponsor Editors 23?
Interested in reaching editors, writers, communication professionals and small business owners? There are plenty of sponsorship and advertising opportunities at Editors 23. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thank you to our generous sponsors!